I went upstairs last night and finished Mari's Free Bee block - and here it is.....
I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and I've left it a bit bigger so that it can be trimmed by Marianna to suit when she gets everyone else's and fit's them together.
Another thing I worked on last night was dyeing 5 FQ's to go with the 5 Zen FQ's I've had lurking in my stash for a few years.
At the Threave Guild meeting on Monday night I was asked to do demo/talk on the 'hourglass' block. So I've decided to use these Zen fabrics and make a top with them for showing on the night.
I've carefully looked at how I can maximise the use of each FQ with the 'hourglass' block and think I'll be able to get something that will work a treat (here's hoping that this is not just wishful thinking).Until next time, happy sewing.